Dodge Ram 2025: The Ultimate Guide to the Refreshed and Electric Pickup Truck – You might be interested in what’s new with the 2025 Dodge Ram 1500 if you like them. We have good news for you: the Ram 1500 is getting a makeover and an electric version! We’ll tell you everything you need to know about the updated and electric Ram 1500 in this blog post, from how it looks and how well it drives to when it comes out and how much it costs. Allow us to begin!
Design: Exterior and Interior
According to spy pictures and formal statements, the 2025 Ram 1500 will have some minor changes to the outside and inside. Here are some of the most essential parts:
– The front end will get new headlights with LED logos, new grille shapes, and maybe even new bumpers.
– A new set of headlights, changes to the rear bumper, and trunk decals will also be added to the back end.
– Inside, there will probably be a fully digital set of gauges and a new entertainment system with a prominent touchscreen that stands upright.
– The electric version, called the Ram 1500 REV, will look different from the gas-powered model. It will have a closed-off hood, other wheels, and a full-width light bar on the front and back.
The 2025 Ram 1500 will come with various powertrains, such as gas, hybrid, and electric. What you need to know is this:
It will still come with a 3.6-liter V6 engine and a 5.7-liter V8 engine, with or without a 48-volt hybrid system. It will, however, come with a new engine choice: a 3.0-liter inline-six turbocharged twice, which will make up to 510 horsepower and 500 pound-feet of torque.
– There will be two battery pack choices for the electric Ram 1500 REV: a 168-kWh pack with 654 horsepower and 620 pound-feet of torque and a 229-kWh pack with more power but less towing ability. Both packs will give you all-wheel drive and steering on all four wheels.
– If the battery pack is good, the Ram 1500 REV will go up to 500 miles on a single charge, which is a long way. It will also charge quickly with an 800-volt system that can add up to 200 miles in just 15 minutes.
Release Date and Price
The 2025 Ram 1500 will likely come out in late 2024 for the 2025 model year. The gas-powered model will come out first, and the electric model will follow in early 2025. The new electric Ram 1500 has yet to be priced, but we can get a good idea of what it will cost by looking at the present model and other trucks in the same class.
The base model, the Tradesman, will likely cost around $35,000, and the top-of-the-line, the Limited, will likely cost around $70,000. The electric model may cost more than the gas-powered model but less than the Ford F-150 Lightning and the Rivian R1T, two of its competitors. The smaller battery pack should start at about $58,000 and go up to about $90,000 for the bigger battery pack.
One of the most famous and valuable pickup trucks on the market is the Dodge Ram 1500. It’s about to get even better with a makeover and an electric version. The 2025 Ram 1500 has a truck for everyone, whether you want something firm, quiet, or suitable for the environment. Stay tuned for more information from Dodge and your local store about the new and electric Ram 1500 if you want to learn more.