2025 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel: Everything You Need to Know – The 2025 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel could be good for a strong, dependable, and flexible heavy-duty truck. This truck is one of the most famous in its class because it performs well, has a roomy interior, and uses cutting-edge technology. This piece will tell you everything you need to know about what’s new for 2025, including the design features, powertrain choices, and when and how much this truck will likely cost.
What’s New for 2025 ?
The 2025 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel is likely to get a big makeover, similar to what happened with the Ram 1500. Some of the new features that will be added to this truck are:
– A new front lip, new headlights, and a face that is bigger and more aggressive.
—A new setup inside with a bigger touchscreen entertainment system, more storage room, and better materials.
– A new engine choice: the 3.0-liter Hurricane inline-six turbocharged engine, which can make 420 or 540 horsepower, based on the setup.
– The Ram 2500 Ramcharger is a new hybrid choice. It has a 3.6-liter V6 engine works as a generator for a big battery pack, giving it 663 horsepower.
– The Allison 10-speed automatic gearbox, which takes the place of the current six-speed unit, is now a choice for transmissions.
Design: Exterior and Interior
The 2025 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel will look more modern and classy, with a bigger, meaner head that takes up most of the front end. The headlights will also be changed. They will have LED technology and a smoother look. F fog lights and tow hooks will be built into the trunk, and air vents will be big and clear on the hood.
The side appearance will have big wheels, chrome highlights, and strong fenders. The back will have new taillights, a new tailboard with a Ram logo, and two sets of exhaust pipes. You can also choose from different trim levels and packages for the truck. For example, the Power Waggon and Rebel models are designed to be used off-road.
The 2025 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel will have a roomy, comfy, high-end cabin. The truck will have a new interior with a bigger tablet infotainment system that works with Wi-Fi hotspots, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto. The center desk will have more room for storage and charging pads that don’t need wires. Depending on the trim level, the seats will be made of leather or cloth and can heat and cool. The truck will also have a digital instrument panel, a Harman Kardon music system, and an entertainment system for the back seats.
The truck will also have a lot of safety features, like adaptive cruise control, blind-spot monitoring, lane-keep assist, forward impact warning, automatic emergency braking, back cross-traffic alert, parking sensors, a surround-view camera, and trailer sway control.
There will be three engine choices for the 2025 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel:
– The base engine will be a 6.4-liter Hemi V8 engine with 410 horsepower and 429 pound-feet of torque. This engine will work with an eight-speed automatic gearbox, which can pull up to 15,620 pounds.
– The 6.7-liter Cummins turbodiesel inline-six engine, which makes 370 horsepower and 850 pound-feet of torque, will be the second engine choice. This engine will work with an Allison 10-speed automatic gearbox, which can pull up to 20,000 pounds.
– The new 3.0-liter Hurricane inline-six turbocharged engine will be the third choice. Depending on the setup, it will have either 420 or 540 horsepower. This engine will be paired with an Allison 10-speed automatic gearbox, which can pull up to 18,000 pounds.
The truck will also come with a hybrid version called the Ram 2500 Ramcharger. This truck has a 3.6-liter V6 engine that works as a generator for a big battery pack, giving it 663 horsepower. This choice will range up to 50 miles on electricity alone and 400 miles on electricity and gas together.
Based on the base level and package, the truck will come with either rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive as normal equipment or an option.
Release Date and Price
The date and price of the 2025 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel have not been released yet, but they should be made public in late 2024 or early 2025. The truck’s base price will be around $50,000, and the most expensive types will cost up to $80,000.